REMEDIATION AND REMOVAL ACTIONS
The remediation of contaminated soil, groundwater, and other material is a complex process, warranting a qualified team of professionals that can manage the entire process, including developing cleanup goals, negotiating with regulatory agencies, overseeing the design/installation, performing O&M, and achieving site closure.
TITAN Environmental tailors each project to meet regulatory requirements. TITAN Environmental thoroughly analyzes the history and characteristics of the project, while considering such variables as capital and O&M costs, timeline to cleanup, and associated risks. Based on the results of this analysis, our staff, working with the client and regulators, will select the appropriate corrective action approach.
TITAN Environmental professionals will recommend the most reliable and effective remedial system that meets the needs of the project. Our professionals have the skill set necessary to implement active remedies including:
- Enhanced Natural Attenuation (nutrient injection and natural parameter monitoring)
- Chemical Oxidation
- Soil Air Sparging & Soil Vapor Extraction(SVE)
- Free Product Recovery
- In-Situ Bioremediation
- Soil Stabilization
- Contaminant Plume Control (pump and treat, interceptor trench, cut-off walls)
- Targeted Excavation
- Decontamination of structures
- Engineering Controls (caps, vapor barriers, etc.)