TITAN ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS
Integrity. Teamwork. Performance. Quality. Commitment.
Our Core Values Drive
We were founded on five core values — Integrity, Teamwork, Performance, Quality, and Commitment. Our devotion to our core values reinforces our professional excellence and has earned us a reputation as an industry competitor, innovator and leader. Today, we have over 700 clients in the private and public sectors and are rapidly expanding.
For all your environmental testing,
compliance, and remediation needs
One of California's leading environmental
assessment & consulting firms
Titan Environmental Solutions Inc. is a California based environmental consulting firm with a successful track record of providing
reliable and cost effective services to both private and public sector clients for more than 15 years.
Titan’s goal is to schedule within 24 hours of initial contact with our clients. Our Project Managers are on-call to assist with anything you may require, and our support staff works Monday through Saturday to ensure you get the support you need with your project.
- SBA 8(a), DBE, SBE, MBE Certified
- 300+ years combined experience
- Certified Industrial Hygienists
- Certified Asbestos Consultants and Site Surveillance Technicians
- Certified Lead Paint Inspectors/Assessors/Project Monitors
- Certified Indoor Environmental and Microbial Consultants
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene – Certified Industrial Hygienist/Comprehensive Practice
- California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH/Cal-OSHA) Certified Asbestos Consultants
- DOSH/Cal-OSHA Site Surveillance Technicians
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Certified Lead Inspectors/Risk Assessors
- CDPH Certified Lead Project Monitors
- CDPH Certified Lead Sampling Technicians
- American Indoor Air Quality Council (AIAQ Council) Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC)
- AIAQ Council Certified Microbial Consultant (CMC)
WE ARE YOUR YOUR PREMIER ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANTS
With this expansion came the broadening of our service offering to include environmental compliance services; environmental site investigation, remedial design, and remediation; remedial system operation and maintenance; and site closure services.
For efficient and accurate environmental testing, environmental compliance, and/or remediation services contact us today at 888-94 TITAN (84826).
We look forward to hearing from you.