Drug Site Assessment
Call (888) 948-4826 to Schedule Your Appointment Today, We're Ready to Help!
Drug site assessment is an important step in ensuring that a site, whether that is a residential or commercial space, is free from contamination from drugs and drug-related materials that may cause adverse health problems for anyone occupying that location. TITAN Environmental offers drug site assessment and testing services for a variety of drugs, including fentanyl, marijuana, heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine.
At TITAN Environmental, our highly experienced, EPA, Accredited course trained and Cal OSHA certified staff provide professional and effective solutions to clients who seek to assess and test sites for the presence of drugs. Our consultants have a comprehensive knowledge of drug site testing procedures and practices for the most dangerous drugs and narcotics, including:
- Fentanyl – A synthetic opioid that can be up to 50 times stronger than drugs like heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine. Fentanyl is a major contributor to both fatal and nonfatal overdoses in the United States, and is made illegally in many places where it is often added to other drugs.
- Heroin – An illegal and highly addictive opioid drug that is linked to nearly 20 percent of overdoses in the United States. People often use heroin with other drugs, increasing the chance of overdosing.
- Cocaine – A stimulant that is used by a reported 5 million people in the United States. It is also linked to roughly 1 in 5 overdose deaths in the U.S.
- Methamphetamine – A stimulant that speeds up a body’s systems and comes as pill or powder. Illegally made crystal meth resembles glass fragments and is an altered version of prescription drugs that is cooked with over-the-counter drugs in meth labs.
- Marijuana – A psychoactive drug created from a dry, shredded mix of flowers, stems, seeds and leaves from the cannabis sativa plant. THC is the primary ingredient that creates the psychoactive effect.
We provide drug assessment and testing services in Orange County, San Diego County, San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County, Sacramento, Oakland, South Bay, North Bay, East Bay and more. We work with local health departments to ensure proper reporting is completed for any type of drug site assessment.
Call us today at (888) 948-4826 to speak to one of our environmental professionals.